We strive to provide a positive structured environment for all children to develop their emotional, physical, and social skills through play. Positive reinforcement and child directed activities will help the children develop their skill set for the rest of their lives.
- A stimulating, culturally rich, friendly and safe environment
- Learning through play that provides for positive social, emotional, and physical development
- A structured early education curriculum, emphasizing literacy and language development
- Age appropriate activities to encourage optimum early childhood development
- Practices consistent with all applicable legislation, licensing, and accreditation standards
- Nutritious lunches and snacks that meet Canada’s Food Guide standards
- Well educated, professional staff